About Sandy Thornton
I was originally raised in Southern California and moved here in 2003 from Colorado after falling in love with Wilmington, which offered the best of all worlds. The breath taking coastline and wetlands, along with the temperate seasons was everything I was looking for. Whether it is jet skiing after work, kayaking in the sunset haze, or fishing and crabbing for dinner, this is a paradise to be enjoyed by all. I had such a great time researching this area and homes I decided it would be rewarding to help others in their challenging quest for a new place to live. Having successfully helped hundreds of families either move here or sell their home to go to another area has been such a rewarding experience.
Why leave after your vacation, just stay and enjoy the Coastal Carolina Lifestyle!!
- Sold over 100 Million in Homes Sold 2004
- #1 in the Century 21 Sweyer – Hampstead Office since 2007
- In the Top 9 in the Century 21 Sweyer – Company since 2007
- #14 in number of Sales in all of Century 21 offices in North Carolina
- #1 Century 21 Office in North Carolina
- Centurions-Top 2% of all Century 21 agents in the nation 2017, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012, 2007
- Masters 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2014
- Experience of over 40 years sales and customer service experience
- ABR Accredited Buyers Representative
- SRS Sellers Representative Specialist
- SPS Strategic Pricing Specialist
- e-pro Logo E-Pro Certification of Internet Professionalism
- Quality Service Award Winner since 2005
About Mike Rheel
Originally from New York and a graduate from West Chester University of Pennsylvania, I knew that the northeast was not where I wanted to plant my roots. Shortly after my wedding day, my wife Alicia and I took a drive down the coast and fell in love with southeastern North Carolina. The balance between the city life of Wilmington and the purity of coastal living was the dream location for us. Since 2011, we have bought a house, welcomed 2 gorgeous boys into the world, and enjoy our free time exploring the Intracoastal and Ocean.
My work life as a real estate broker is a true passion of mine, to be a part of that memory of buying or selling a home that my clients will have forever. A bulk of my business derives from referrals from previous clients because of the positive experience they encountered. I enjoy making my clients’ goals and dreams come true no matter how long it takes. Client testimonials show that I am fully dedicated and willing to go more than the extra mile to meet their needs. I pride myself is making sure I am available for my clients on an as needed basis.
When you make the move, you can catch my wife and I kayaking in the ocean or in the Intracoastal, fishing around the Figure 8 Island Bridge, dining in Mayfair, or our favorite spot, watching a movie on the couch.
Please feel free to call, text, or email anytime and any day to learn more about owning a piece of our Coast.